OUR COMMITMENT TO YOUR PRIVACY
You, as a customer of ARTHUR & AGNES are very important and we aim to protect your privacy. Any and all personal information collected at the ARTHUR & AGNES website will be kept strictly private and confidential. We collect only information that we need and we will not pass on your personal information except to meet a delivery commitment or the direct needs of ARTHUR & AGNES, or if required by law.
By using the ARTHUR & AGNES website, you are consenting to the collection of information by ARTHUR & AGNES.
Other sites (including those to which arthurandagnes.com links and third party sites or services with which arthurandagnes.com is connected) may have their own privacy policies and practices, which we do not control.
This Policy details how we comply with the Privacy Act, including the Australian Privacy Principles which have been introduced under the Privacy Act which does not apply to the collection or use of information about corporations.
The type of Personal Information we collect and hold includes:
- Identification information, such as your name, date of birth and address;
- Telephone numbers and e-mail addresses;
- Credit card details for the purposes of your purchase(s) of our products;
- Information provided as a result of competitions and other promotions;
- Marketing and other advertising information relating to advertising demographics and research; and
- Other information provided by consent. .
HOW WE COLLECT INFORMATION
We generally will only collect such information about you if you voluntarily submit it to us by:
- Providing your information in person or during a telephone call with our staff;
- Sending us an email;
- Completing forms;
- Purchasing products from us through our website;
- Sending us information when using any part of our website.
WEBSITE USAGE AND COOKIES
- your browser type;
- your location;
- your IP address;
- the time and date that you accessed our website;
- information about when and how you use our website;
You are entitled to access your Personal Information held by us. If you wish to access this information, you must lodge a request for access by contacting the owner by email on email@example.com.
You will be provided with access to the information within 30 days of the request (unless unusual circumstances apply). If we do not give you access to the information requested you will receive written notice that explains the reason for the refusal.
We are not required to give you access to this information if:
- it would be unlawful to do so; or
- denying access is required or authorised by an Australian law or a court/tribunal order; or
- to do so would likely prejudice one or more enforcement related activities conducted by, or on behalf of, an enforcement body.
COMPLAINTS & CONTACT
If you have any questions regarding this privacy statement please write to firstname.lastname@example.org
Complaints about alleged breaches by us of the Privacy Act, the Australian Privacy Principles or this Policy can be made by contacting the owner at email@example.com. If you do not consider that your complaint has been adequately dealt with by us, you may make a further complaint to the Officer of the Australian commission, which has complaint handling responsibilities under the Privacy Act.